Nebraska coach buys whole team tickets to see Kendrick Lamar
When athletes want a day off, often a coach will be critical and demand more work ethic out of players.
At Nebraska, not only did head coach Mike Riley give his players the day off for working hard, he also handed them an expensive treat.
Riley bought the entire team tickets to see Kendrick Lamar.
Getting tickets for the whole team was assuredly a price tag not to laugh at.
People will, however, appreciate the way Riley broke the news to the players.
— Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) August 18, 2017
It’s anyone’s guess on whether Riley treated himself with the show in Lincoln, Nebraska, but he probably just wanted to be — humble.
- Arizona Cardinals single-game tickets go on sale Saturday
- Washington rookie RB Derrius Guice surprises mom with new ride
- Shane Doan jersey in auction to raise funds for Humboldt Broncos victims
- Nebraska’s bench mob pulls off synchronized Macarena celebration
- College football head coach carousel tracker