Nebraska coach buys whole team tickets to see Kendrick Lamar
When athletes want a day off, often a coach will be critical and demand more work ethic out of players.
At Nebraska, not only did head coach Mike Riley give his players the day off for working hard, he also handed them an expensive treat.
Riley bought the entire team tickets to see Kendrick Lamar.
Getting tickets for the whole team was assuredly a price tag not to laugh at.
People will, however, appreciate the way Riley broke the news to the players.
— Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) August 18, 2017
It’s anyone’s guess on whether Riley treated himself with the show in Lincoln, Nebraska, but he probably just wanted to be — humble.
- Running back Peterson makes instant impact with Cardinals
- D-backs playoff tickets go on sale Monday morning
- Nobody wants to eat pretzels, or watch the 49ers at Levi’s Stadium
- In no time, Queen Creek’s Casteel High becomes dominant football program
- Diamondbacks launch playoff ticket sign-up opportunity