NBA 2K reportedly leaks unreleased Suns black alternate jersey
The Phoenix Suns have already revealed their “association” classic white jerseys and their “icon” team color sets as the shift from Adidas to Nike begins for the 2017-18 season.
They still have two more sets to go and potentially three — it is reported they will have a “classics” combination on their 50th anniversary as a team.
On Wednesday, A new black alternate leaked by way of the upcoming NBA 2K18 video game.
An Australian Twitter user purchased an early-release copy of the video game that is still a month from being officially released and gave SportsLogos.net a peek at every NBA team’s “statement” jersey.
That revealed a black Suns alternate jersey with “PHX” stamped on the front, not too unlike the outgoing Adidas black version. The logo will be gray, while the numbering will be orange.
Like the “association” white jerseys, purple and orange trim runs along the arm holes.
The leaked “statement” jerseys were formally marketed by Nike as “athlete mindset” color-schemes.
Assuming the leak is an accurate representation of the “statement” jerseys, two more reveals remain: a “community” Suns uniform combination along with the “classic” look that is expected to honor Phoenix’s first look from 1968-73.
- Arizona sports teams, athletes offer Thanksgiving well wishes
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Booker’s late heroics can’t bring Suns win in Bledsoe’s return to Phoenix
- McDonough: Suns have options to open roster spot for Mike James
- Bucks’ Bledsoe returns to Phoenix, hasn’t ‘said one bad thing’ about Suns