Stangers help Christian Pulisic reunite with furry friend for the holidays
Around the holidays, it’s common to want to be around those you love.
But what if you are a professional soccer player and have no way to get your family to you?
Christian Pulisic fell into that category recently when he posted on Twitter asking for help in bringing his dog from Hershey, PA. to Washington D.C. so he could spend the holidays with him.
Well, thanks to a couple of complete strangers, Pulisic’s Christmas wish was granted.
After more than two hours on the road, Pulisic was reunited with his furry friend.
And while the offer to help was seemingly out of nowhere, it might not be the last time.
- French players continue celebration during post-match press conference
- Houston Texans’ JJ Watt donates $10K to family of fallen firefighter
- Field general: How Phoenix Rising’s Woszczynski plays goalkeeper
- Washington rookie RB Derrius Guice surprises mom with new ride
- 49ers’ Marquise Goodwin surprises mother, sister with new home