Stangers help Christian Pulisic reunite with furry friend for the holidays
Around the holidays, it’s common to want to be around those you love.
But what if you are a professional soccer player and have no way to get your family to you?
Christian Pulisic fell into that category recently when he posted on Twitter asking for help in bringing his dog from Hershey, PA. to Washington D.C. so he could spend the holidays with him.
Well, thanks to a couple of complete strangers, Pulisic’s Christmas wish was granted.
After more than two hours on the road, Pulisic was reunited with his furry friend.
And while the offer to help was seemingly out of nowhere, it might not be the last time.
- Veritas Prep tennis player not letting his disability slow him down
- Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker gives jersey to young fan in Denver
- Didier Drogba sparks Phoenix Rising to playoff victory
- Phoenix Rising set to host first-ever USL home playoff game
- Kenya Ice Lions play first organized hockey game with special guests