Trivia Tuesday: Best single-season batting averages in D-backs’ history
The Arizona Diamondbacks have only been around for 22 years, but they’ve had plenty of good hitters in their brief team history.
That’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name the players responsible for the best single-season batting averages for the D-backs since their inception in 1998.
Just know, these stats consider only players who had 502 or more plate appearances per season, which is the cut-off to make a hitter eligible for the batting title.
We’ve given you the batting average and the season, you just have to name the player.
- Madison Bumgarner’s struggles intensify in D-backs’ loss to Astros
- It only takes 1: Torey Lovullo hopes lineup change brings spark to D-backs
- Trivia Tuesday: Big four (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL) MVPs of the last decade
- Diamondbacks are in trouble, but ‘there is still time,’ says Kurkjian
- D-backs’ offensive struggles continue against Kershaw, Dodgers in loss