Cardinals to wear color rush jerseys for Halloween TNF game
The Arizona Cardinals will be in the spooky spirit on Thursday Night Football as they host the 49ers on Halloween this week.
That’s because their chance to host a Thursday game this year means color rush jerseys, which for the Cardinals are black and red.
The team gave fans a look at the jerseys on social media this week.
The jersey itself is black with red lettering and numbering, and the characters have white trim around the outside. The players will also wear a white helmet to go with what appears to be black pants.
The Cardinals are looking to win their fourth game in their last five tries, but they’ll have to go against undefeated San Francisco. The 49ers are 7-0 and have a strong defense, while the Cardinals are looking to get by without running backs David Johnson or Chase Edmonds.
Kickoff for Thursday’s game is at 5:20 p.m., and the game will air on FOX. You can also hear it on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station.
- Cardinals consider Isaiah Simmons at safety as injuries pile up
- DeAndre Hopkins carrying Cardinals in air through Week 3: By the numbers
- Free agent S T.J. Ward to work out for Cardinals, Tony Jefferson will not
- Corey Peters: Cardinals defense can’t close in ‘inconsistent’ loss to Lions
- Cardinals get reality check to NFC West hopes with loss to Lions