Trivia Tuesday: MLB HR leaders since the 2018 season
Even with the popularity of baseball not quite what it was in eras past, the home run remains the most glorious of all sports statistics.
You probably can’t rattle off how many career rushing yards Emmitt Smith has or how many points Kareem Abdul-Jabbar racked up off the top of your head. But you probably do know the legendary home run stats of Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Barry Bonds and others.
So, yes, the home run is the basis of our Trivia Tuesday quiz this week. But we’re going to test your memory on recent happenings.
More specifically, your task this week is to name the top 25 home run hitters in Major League Baseball since Opening Day of 2018 — or the last two-plus seasons.
We’ve given you the number of homers for each slugger and the team or teams each hit them for. All you have to do is name the player.
Good luck, you’ve got eight minutes on the clock!
Statistics are accurate through the completion of MLB games on Sunday, August 16, 2020
- Diamondbacks hosting D-backs Give Back to Education Week
- Trivia Tuesday: QBs with the most rushing yards through two games
- D-backs’ Kole Calhoun named National League Player of the Week
- MLB and MLBPA give $10 million to The Players Alliance
- Passan: Phoenix a backup plan if wildfires impact MLB playoffs