Watch kid’s adorable, jubilant reaction to baseball bat Christmas gift
The unbridled joy of a Christmas present was a little louder in one family’s house than many in many others.
While some kids asked their parents for a PlayStation or a bike, one boy of a Texas family just wanted a baseball bat. He got it.
He wasn’t able to glean what it was from the long wrapped outline, but as he ripped off a strip of the covering he grew ecstatic, bellowing “I already know what it is!”
As he struggled to get the wrapping off the knob of the bat, it sounded like he was also struggling to breathe with all the excitement of this new tool he would use to crank dingers on the diamond.
It wasn’t just any baseball bat; it was a wooden bat, the type of material used by the pros instead of the metal bats allowed for use through college ball.
Judging by the way the boy gripped the bat and kept his elbows in as he took a little practice half-swing, this isn’t his first time stepping up to the plate.
We’ll see you in the Big Leagues, kid. Or maybe, if we’re lucky, the Little League World Series a few years before that time.
- Kyler Murray gifts Cardinals offensive line personalized paintings
- Bruce Arians talks Fitz’s driveway gift, quarterbacks and career moves
- Watch: D-backs prospect surprises parents by paying off their mortgage
- Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell surprises offensive line with Christmas gifts
- Marquette guard gets fans in the Christmas Spirit during game