Ryan Anderson debuted in a big way with a double-double in Arizona’s 90-54 exhibition win over Chico State. The Boston College transfer had 19 points and 10 rebounds.
Gabe York notched 13 points, five rebounds, and two assists. Kaleb Tarczewski had 12 points and four rebounds. Allonzo Trier also made his debut and scored 13 points and added six rebounds.
Arizona shot 59 percent overall and led for the entire game.
- Arizona coach Sean Miller denies candidacy for Pittsburgh job opening
- Arizona upset by Buffalo, bounced from NCAA Tournament
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- Arizona Wildcats a popular pick for some to go deep in NCAA Tournament
- Phoenix Rising FC reveals 2018 uniforms, announces new sponsor