Ryan Anderson debuted in a big way with a double-double in Arizona’s 90-54 exhibition win over Chico State. The Boston College transfer had 19 points and 10 rebounds.
Gabe York notched 13 points, five rebounds, and two assists. Kaleb Tarczewski had 12 points and four rebounds. Allonzo Trier also made his debut and scored 13 points and added six rebounds.
Arizona shot 59 percent overall and led for the entire game.
- ‘It’s a historical day’: UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- University of Arizona hires Kevin Sumlin as head football coach
- No. 17 Arizona uses late run to outlast Oregon
- Officiating causes Arizona’s Sean Miller to lose his cool
- Trier leads late flurry to lift No. 17 Arizona past Beavers