Four Arizona football players have earned All-Pac-12 Conference honors.
Senior punter Drew Riggleman was the lone Wildcat named to the All-Pac-12 Conference second-team. This marks Riggleman’s second consecutive season earning second-team honors.
Riggleman totaled 2,197 yards on 49 punts for an average of 44.8 yards per punt– second best in the Pac-12.
Earning honorable mention for the Wildcats was a trio of seniors including kicker Casey Skowron, defensive end Reggie Gilbert and safety Will Parks.
Skowron made 17-of-20 field goal attempts this season in addition to making 53-of-55 extra points, Parks led the Wildcats with 72 tackles, 6.5 of which were for loss, and Gilbert had 36 tackles including 7.5 tackles for loss and 3.5 sacks.
With four players earning All-Pac-12 honors, Arizona ranks at the bottom of the conference in terms of number of players honored. Four players also marks the fewest number of players to earn All-Conference honors under Rich Rodriguez.
Number of All-Pac-12 honorees by school
WASHINGTON ST: 11
ARIZONA ST: 7
OREGON ST: 5
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate wins Pac-12 Player of the Week after UCLA win
- Arizona football preview: Tate and the Wildcats face Rosen and the Bruins
- Arizona head coach Sean Miller issues support for FBI NCAA investigation
- Pac-12 announces task force seeking answers in college sports
- Arizona picked by media to win Pac-12 hoops; ASU sixth