Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians has become well-known for his Kangol hats. Arians is often seen wearing them at press conferences, team events and more.
Now Arians will have more to choose from after Cardinals Pro Bowl cornerback Patrick Peterson gave Arians three different Kangol hats for Christmas.
Two of the hats feature a signature Arians logo in dedication to his two seasons when he won Coach of the Year, once in Indianapolis and once in Arizona. The other hat is in Virginia Tech colors, the college that Arians attended.
Despite his unsuccessful plea to the NFL in 2013 to be able to wear the hat on the sideline, Arians wore the hat in Week 14 against the Minnesota Vikings on national television. Due to the charity work associated with the hats, the NFL did not fine Arians for wearing the Kangol hat.
Could we see one of these hats in the playoffs?
- Week 3 NFL Injury Report: Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals
- Dealing Cards: Peterson vs. Bryant highlights Monday Night showdown
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Inside the Numbers: Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys
- The 5: Best Cardinals performances on Monday Night Football