The Arizona Cardinals have selected at least one receiver in each of their last six drafts, so it would not be a shock to see the tab another wideout at some point during next week’s proceedings.
Could their guy come from down the road in Tempe?
According to NFL insider Aaron Wilson, the Cardinals have worked out Arizona State product Devin Lucien.
The receiver has also been looked at closer by the Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots.
Lucien spent one season with Arizona State after transferring from UCLA. He caught 66 passes for 1,074 yards and eight touchdowns. Over his last three games he tallied 26 catches for 534 yards and five scores.
The 6-foot-2 wideout was clocked at 4.42 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the ASU Pro Day, and he posted a 34.5-inch vertical leap.
- Dealing Cards: Offense looking to click, Chris Johnson waiting his turn
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Palmer can take the criticism
- Cardinals speedster J.J. Nelson reveals fear of flying, his playing weight
- Keim Time: Palmer, Cardinals played up-and-down against Colts
- Trivium Prep soccer captain makes a difference at home and abroad