The Arizona Cardinals have selected at least one receiver in each of their last six drafts, so it would not be a shock to see the tab another wideout at some point during next week’s proceedings.
Could their guy come from down the road in Tempe?
According to NFL insider Aaron Wilson, the Cardinals have worked out Arizona State product Devin Lucien.
The receiver has also been looked at closer by the Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Rams and New England Patriots.
Lucien spent one season with Arizona State after transferring from UCLA. He caught 66 passes for 1,074 yards and eight touchdowns. Over his last three games he tallied 26 catches for 534 yards and five scores.
The 6-foot-2 wideout was clocked at 4.42 seconds in the 40-yard dash at the ASU Pro Day, and he posted a 34.5-inch vertical leap.
- Cardinals coach Steve Wilks reportedly targeting Mike McCoy as OC
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cardinals hire Steve Wilks
- Cardinals’ David Johnson recruited Palmer, Fitzgerald to play in 2018
- Patrick Peterson appears to love the Cardinals’ expected hire of Steve Wilks
- Arizona State basketball slips to No. 21 in AP Poll; UA jumps to 11th