Six-year-old Obadiah Gamble wanted to invite Minnesota Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater to his birthday party.
So, naturally, he made a song.
And it worked, sort of.
While not his birthday yet, Bridgewater dropped by to say hi to Obadiah.
According to FoxSports.com, Obadiah’s parents are not sure if Bridgewater will come back for the party. But whether he does or not, this is an experience her son will not soon forget.
“He’s an amazing kid and he’s got an amazing charisma,” said Vanessa Gamble, Obadiah’s mom. She said the Vikings are sending some signed Bridgewater items to Obadiah, but she didn’t know if the quarterback would attend Sunday’s birthday party.
- The Vikings are still the kings of NFL touchdown celebrations
- Schlereth: By signing Peterson, are Cardinals trying to win 2009 NFC title?
- Fitzgerald Sr. on son’s relationship with Peterson: ‘He’s family’
- Cardinals run game has unimpressed in 2017, but there may be hope
- Doug and Wolf’s 2017 NFL Power Poll rankings – Week 2