Six-year-old Obadiah Gamble wanted to invite Minnesota Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater to his birthday party.
So, naturally, he made a song.
And it worked, sort of.
While not his birthday yet, Bridgewater dropped by to say hi to Obadiah.
According to FoxSports.com, Obadiah’s parents are not sure if Bridgewater will come back for the party. But whether he does or not, this is an experience her son will not soon forget.
“He’s an amazing kid and he’s got an amazing charisma,” said Vanessa Gamble, Obadiah’s mom. She said the Vikings are sending some signed Bridgewater items to Obadiah, but she didn’t know if the quarterback would attend Sunday’s birthday party.
- Doug and Wolf’s 2017 NFL Power Poll rankings – Week 2
- Arizona Cardinals sign former Vikings and 49ers guard Alex Boone
- Thursday Night Football features custom cleats (finally), Vikings color rush uniforms
- Viking on Patrick Peterson’s hit to Sam Bradford: ‘He knows what he’s got coming’
- Fair or not, NFL analysts are already calling Carson Palmer’s career