Six-year-old Obadiah Gamble wanted to invite Minnesota Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater to his birthday party.
So, naturally, he made a song.
And it worked, sort of.
While not his birthday yet, Bridgewater dropped by to say hi to Obadiah.
According to FoxSports.com, Obadiah’s parents are not sure if Bridgewater will come back for the party. But whether he does or not, this is an experience her son will not soon forget.
“He’s an amazing kid and he’s got an amazing charisma,” said Vanessa Gamble, Obadiah’s mom. She said the Vikings are sending some signed Bridgewater items to Obadiah, but she didn’t know if the quarterback would attend Sunday’s birthday party.
- Saints whiff on tackle, Vikings score impossible game-winning TD
- Vikings QB Case Keenum celebrates with the mannequin challenge
- Vikings’ QB situation could be a thing to watch for Cardinals
- Host and reporters analysis: Who will be Cardinals next head coach?
- Marquette guard gets fans in the Christmas Spirit during game