The Arizona Cardinals will sell a limited number of single-game tickets for the upcoming season this coming weekend, the team announced Wednesday.
Beginning at 10 a.m. on Saturday, fans with Arizona zip codes will be able to purchase up to four single game tickets per transaction exclusively through Ticketmaster. Fans outside of Arizona can purchase tickets starting at noon, also through Ticketmaster. Fans will be limited to purchasing four tickets per transaction in sales this weekend.
Fans can purchase tickets on-line at www.ticketmaster.com, by phone (800-745-3000), or at participating Arizona Ticketmaster ticket centers. These include locations at Fry’s/Fry’s Marketplace and La Curacao. Fans should check with each individual outlet for hours of operation, as they vary by location.
At the Cardinals training facility in Tempe, ticket sales begin Monday, July 25 at 8:30 a.m. Later that day, at 10:00 a.m. to be exact, tickets will go on sale at the University of Phoenix Stadium box office in Glendale.
“Because of strong demand for Cardinals 2016 season tickets, the supply of tickets for individual games is extremely limited and is expected to be exhausted quickly,” the team said in a statement.
Dating back to 2006, the Cardinals have sold out all of their 104 games at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Kliff Kingsbury got ‘sorry’ text from Matt Rhule after Texas Tech firing
- Carolina Panthers can have 5,200 fans on Sunday vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Consensus Week 4: Cardinals fall after losing to winless Lions
- Cardinals pushing for offensive perfection behind strong leadership
- Cardinals sign former Packers TE Evan Baylis to practice squad