Cardinals CB Marcus Cooper wears custom cleats to honor son and coming daughter
With so many NFL players sporting customized cleats — looking at you Antonio Brown — Arizona Cardinals defensive back Marcus Cooper revealed a pair of his own for the team’s Sunday night contest against the division rival Seattle Seahawks.
After coming into the league in 2013, Cooper joined the Cardinals via trade at the beginning of September, due to a depleted secondary.
The 26-year-old leads the Cardinals with three interceptions on the year, including one for a touchdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 2.
- Arizona Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald deserves his storybook ending
- Cardinals 2021 lookahead: At CB, All eyes on Patrick Peterson
- Chiefs advance to 3rd straight AFC title game despite losing Mahomes
- Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes ruled out vs. Browns with concussion
- Cardinals 2021 lookahead: At safety, it’s Budda Baker and the Thompsons