Cardinals CB Marcus Cooper wears custom cleats to honor son and coming daughter
With so many NFL players sporting customized cleats — looking at you Antonio Brown — Arizona Cardinals defensive back Marcus Cooper revealed a pair of his own for the team’s Sunday night contest against the division rival Seattle Seahawks.
After coming into the league in 2013, Cooper joined the Cardinals via trade at the beginning of September, due to a depleted secondary.
The 26-year-old leads the Cardinals with three interceptions on the year, including one for a touchdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in Week 2.
- Cardinals sign former Texas A&M, Syracuse OL Koda Martin
- Cardinals OT Marcus Gilbert is ‘high risk,’ opts out of 2020 season
- Arizona Cardinals release 3 undrafted rookies
- Cardinals’ Kyler Murray a top-15 signal caller in quarterback tier ranking
- Antonio Brown, current free agent WR, suspended 8 games by NFL