Updated May 10, 2013 - 8:58 pm
Sergeant reunites with his family at Chase Field
Staff Sergeant Jeremy Colson returned to the Valley earlier this week following an eight-month deployment overseas, and with a little help from the D-backs, he had the opportunity to surprise his three kids Bailey (14), Sophia (10) and Vincent (7) with a memorable reunion during Chase Field's Budweiser Cheers to the Troops.
Colson has been in the Marine Corps for 11 years and is currently stationed with the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit from Camp Pendleton.
From the smiles on their faces, it looks like the Colson Family is thrilled to have the man of the house back in town.
- High school wrestler shows amazing class in defeat
- Globetrotters invite teen with Down syndrome to squad
- Cardinals' Ryan Lindley visits former elementary school as 'principal'
- Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks grant a wish for four-year-old
- Liberty High School's Logan Johnston named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner