Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman makes some young kids smile
Recently, 10-year-old Nikolas wrote a story that said the Seahawks' Pro Bowl cornerback reminded him of the movie Wreck It Ralph -- namely the part where video game villain Zangief said "And I say, Zangief you are bad guy, but this does not mean you are bad guy."
Nikolas sent the letter to Sherman, who tweeted a picture of it.
Best thing I've seen all day... I'm glad this little guy gets it pic.twitter.com/nxB4PQ9vRw— Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25) January 24, 2014
This week, Queen Latifah had Nikolas on her show, where the lad had the opportunity to tell his story about why he loves Sherman so much.
But the story wouldn't have a great ending there, would it?
Sherman popped onto the set from backstage and surprised Nikolas and his sister, Lucy. Needless to say, they were shocked.
Sherman then presented the siblings with gifts.
It's all pretty awesome.
- Cardinals' Ryan Lindley visits former elementary school as 'principal'
- Jonathan Toews, Blackhawks grant a wish for four-year-old
- Liberty High School's Logan Johnston named Fulton Homes Character Counts Monthly Winner
- Arizona Diamondbacks players partake in Ahwatukee Little League game
- Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman makes some young kids smile