Updated Jan 17, 2012 - 12:09 pm
Larry Fitzgerald still catches everything in sight
His ability to catch most anything thrown his way is well documented, and even commercialized by a popular breakfast food chain.
Fitzgerald is coming off a season that saw him record 80 catches for 1,411 yards and eight touchdowns -- a down year, compared to others he's produced -- but still, one worth of a Pro Bowl spot.
ProFootballFocus released its list of players with the fewest drops in the NFL, and the Cards' star came in eighth with just three.
Fitzgerald trails Golden Tate, Dez Bryant, Malcolm Floyd, Marques Colston, Reggie Wayne, Jordy Nelson and Jabar Gaffney.
According to the site, Fitzgerald caught 80 of 83 catchable balls thrown his way, with a drop rate of just 3.61. It is noted that Fitz has finished in the top eight every year but 2009, where he finished 12th, with consistency that is unmatched by any other wideout.
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.