Updated Jan 17, 2012 - 12:09 pm
Larry Fitzgerald still catches everything in sight
His ability to catch most anything thrown his way is well documented, and even commercialized by a popular breakfast food chain.
Fitzgerald is coming off a season that saw him record 80 catches for 1,411 yards and eight touchdowns -- a down year, compared to others he's produced -- but still, one worth of a Pro Bowl spot.
ProFootballFocus released its list of players with the fewest drops in the NFL, and the Cards' star came in eighth with just three.
Fitzgerald trails Golden Tate, Dez Bryant, Malcolm Floyd, Marques Colston, Reggie Wayne, Jordy Nelson and Jabar Gaffney.
According to the site, Fitzgerald caught 80 of 83 catchable balls thrown his way, with a drop rate of just 3.61. It is noted that Fitz has finished in the top eight every year but 2009, where he finished 12th, with consistency that is unmatched by any other wideout.
- The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
- A disappointed Darnell Dockett: Karlos Dansby 'chased the money'
- Arizona Cardinals 'bought right in' to offseason strength and conditioning program
- Arizona Cardinals' Dockett: 'Anything less than the playoffs is a failure'
- Thoughts on the 2014 Arizona Cardinals schedule
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.