Updated Jan 17, 2012 - 12:09 pm
Larry Fitzgerald still catches everything in sight
His ability to catch most anything thrown his way is well documented, and even commercialized by a popular breakfast food chain.
Fitzgerald is coming off a season that saw him record 80 catches for 1,411 yards and eight touchdowns -- a down year, compared to others he's produced -- but still, one worth of a Pro Bowl spot.
ProFootballFocus released its list of players with the fewest drops in the NFL, and the Cards' star came in eighth with just three.
Fitzgerald trails Golden Tate, Dez Bryant, Malcolm Floyd, Marques Colston, Reggie Wayne, Jordy Nelson and Jabar Gaffney.
According to the site, Fitzgerald caught 80 of 83 catchable balls thrown his way, with a drop rate of just 3.61. It is noted that Fitz has finished in the top eight every year but 2009, where he finished 12th, with consistency that is unmatched by any other wideout.
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b