Updated Mar 19, 2012 - 12:59 pm
Report: Jarrett Bush to visit Arizona Cardinals
Aaron Wilson of Scout.com is reporting that free agent defensive back Jarrett Bush is scheduled to meet with Arizona brass.
Bush has spent his entire six-year career with Green Bay after he signed with the Packers in 2006 as an undrafted free agent out of Utah State.
Last season, Bush started 2 games for Green Bay and registered 30 total tackles, 1.5 sacks and 2 interceptions. Bush has started 7 games in his career, and has been a steady special teams contributor as well.
In Green Bay's Super Bowl XLV win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, Bush had two tackles and intercepted a Ben Roethlisberger pass in the second quarter. Four plays later, the Packers scored to push their lead to 21-3.
According to the report, the Dallas Cowboys are also expressing interest in Bush, who has also visited the New York Jets.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.