Updated Mar 19, 2012 - 12:59 pm
Report: Jarrett Bush to visit Arizona Cardinals
Aaron Wilson of Scout.com is reporting that free agent defensive back Jarrett Bush is scheduled to meet with Arizona brass.
Bush has spent his entire six-year career with Green Bay after he signed with the Packers in 2006 as an undrafted free agent out of Utah State.
Last season, Bush started 2 games for Green Bay and registered 30 total tackles, 1.5 sacks and 2 interceptions. Bush has started 7 games in his career, and has been a steady special teams contributor as well.
In Green Bay's Super Bowl XLV win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, Bush had two tackles and intercepted a Ben Roethlisberger pass in the second quarter. Four plays later, the Packers scored to push their lead to 21-3.
According to the report, the Dallas Cowboys are also expressing interest in Bush, who has also visited the New York Jets.
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls its quits in Huffington Post article
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Agent confirms Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall to retire
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!