Updated Mar 12, 2013 - 5:09 pm
Report: Cardinals lose CB Greg Toler to Colts
According to Fox Sports/Scout.com reporter Aaron Wilson, Greg Toler is one such player.
Colts agree to terms with former Cardinals cornerback Greg Toler, team announces— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) March 12, 2013
CBS Sports' Pete Prisco is reporting the contract is for $15 million over three years.
A fourth round pick out of Saint Paul's by the Cardinals in 2009, Toler proved to be a solid player for the team.
After totaling just 11 tackles and two passes defensed as a rookie, Toler burst onto the scene in 2010 with 90 tackles, one sack, two interceptions and nine passes defensed. A torn ACL robbed him of the 2011 season, though, and while Toler played in 11 games in 2012, he wasn't the same player.
Toler's defection leaves the Cardinals needing to add another cornerback or two, and it's been reported they are bringing in Colts defensive back Jerraud Powers in for a visit.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.