Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 1:26 pm
Former Cardinals great Larry Centers to announce team's second round pick
He was a member of the 1998 team that beat the Cowboys in the Wild Card round, and will be forever immortalized for his leap over Dallas defensive back Larry Brown during a Monday Night Football game we'd just as soon forget (the Cardinals lost 37-13).
And now, a decade after he retired from the game, Centers will return to announce the Cardinals' second round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. It will be the sixth selection in the round, and 38th overall.
Each team will have one alumni announce a pick in either the second or third round, continuing a program that the league started in 2011.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.