Updated Apr 17, 2013 - 1:26 pm
Former Cardinals great Larry Centers to announce team's second round pick
He was a member of the 1998 team that beat the Cowboys in the Wild Card round, and will be forever immortalized for his leap over Dallas defensive back Larry Brown during a Monday Night Football game we'd just as soon forget (the Cardinals lost 37-13).
And now, a decade after he retired from the game, Centers will return to announce the Cardinals' second round pick in the 2013 NFL Draft. It will be the sixth selection in the round, and 38th overall.
Each team will have one alumni announce a pick in either the second or third round, continuing a program that the league started in 2011.
- Patrick Peterson ranked below Richard Sherman, but Antonio Cromartie also on list of best CBs
- The Pulse: Ellington most likely to be face of franchise among Valley's young talent
- NFL.com: Ellington could 'make the leap' in 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu says recovery is going well
- NFL.com's Brooks: Larry Fitzgerald still has the best hands in the NFL
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday June 18Kurt Warner appears headed for the Cardinals' Ring of Honor.
- Warren Moon, Hall of Fame quarterback - Tuesday June 17Hall of Fame quarterback Warren Moon discusses the Marshawn Lynch situation.