The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
On Thursday, we asked which Cardinals' 2014 home game you were most excited to attend, giving six options:
1. Sept. 8 vs. San Diego 2. Sept. 21 vs. San Francisco 3. Oct. 26 vs. Philadelphia 4. Dec. 7 vs. Kansas City 5. Dec. 21 vs. Seattle 6. Other
An overwhelming majority -- 281 of 396, in fact -- are most excited to see their Cardinals play one of their division rivals in San Francisco and Seattle. The defending Super Bowl-champion Seahawks garnered the majority of the votes, with 44 percent. The Cardinals' game against them will be the jewel of NBC's Sunday Night Football coverage.
Indeed, the NFC West is widely regarded as one of the best, if not the best, division in the National Football League.
Last season, the Cardinals averaged a 96.3 percent capacity at University of Phoenix Stadium, drawing an average of 61,033 fans per game -- good for 27th in the league.
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest paid CB
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.