The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
On Thursday, we asked which Cardinals' 2014 home game you were most excited to attend, giving six options:
1. Sept. 8 vs. San Diego 2. Sept. 21 vs. San Francisco 3. Oct. 26 vs. Philadelphia 4. Dec. 7 vs. Kansas City 5. Dec. 21 vs. Seattle 6. Other
An overwhelming majority -- 281 of 396, in fact -- are most excited to see their Cardinals play one of their division rivals in San Francisco and Seattle. The defending Super Bowl-champion Seahawks garnered the majority of the votes, with 44 percent. The Cardinals' game against them will be the jewel of NBC's Sunday Night Football coverage.
Indeed, the NFC West is widely regarded as one of the best, if not the best, division in the National Football League.
Last season, the Cardinals averaged a 96.3 percent capacity at University of Phoenix Stadium, drawing an average of 61,033 fans per game -- good for 27th in the league.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.