The Pulse: Cardinals fans most excited to see division rivals
On Thursday, we asked which Cardinals' 2014 home game you were most excited to attend, giving six options:
1. Sept. 8 vs. San Diego 2. Sept. 21 vs. San Francisco 3. Oct. 26 vs. Philadelphia 4. Dec. 7 vs. Kansas City 5. Dec. 21 vs. Seattle 6. Other
An overwhelming majority -- 281 of 396, in fact -- are most excited to see their Cardinals play one of their division rivals in San Francisco and Seattle. The defending Super Bowl-champion Seahawks garnered the majority of the votes, with 44 percent. The Cardinals' game against them will be the jewel of NBC's Sunday Night Football coverage.
Indeed, the NFC West is widely regarded as one of the best, if not the best, division in the National Football League.
Last season, the Cardinals averaged a 96.3 percent capacity at University of Phoenix Stadium, drawing an average of 61,033 fans per game -- good for 27th in the league.
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves