Arizona Diamondbacks 2014 schedule released
The teams will play twice, with each getting one "home game" in the series.
From there, the D-backs will return stateside for their true home opener on March 31 as they begin a four-game set with the San Francisco Giants.
The D-backs' interleague schedule consists of the Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros and Kansas City Royals at home, while they will travel to face the Indians, Chicago White Sox, Astros and Minnesota Twins.
Arizona will close its regular season with a three-game series against the St. Louis Cardinals.
The entire 2014 Diamondbacks schedule can be found here.
- The Pulse: D-backs fans like the Trumbo trade
- Mark Trumbo trade looks like another admission of a previous mistake
- Mark Trumbo 'super excited' to stick in left field with the Arizona Diamondbacks
- Trumbo, Anderson dealt as winter meetings pick up
- Arizona Diamondbacks' GM Kevin Towers on why he traded Tyler Skaggs
- Mark Trumbo, Diamondbacks Outfielder - Wednesday December 11Mark Trumbo joins the show to discuss being traded to the Diamondbacks.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday December 11Why did the D-backs add Mark Trumbo and will they make more moves?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Wednesday December 11Law explains why the D-backs trade for Mark Trumbo will not work.
- Ken Kendrick, Arizona Diamondbacks Owner - Friday November 22Kendrick joins the show to talk about the Diamondbacks' offseason plans.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday November 21Kirk Gibson says he thinks the Diamondbacks will win a World Series in Arizona.