Arizona Diamondbacks 2014 schedule released
The teams will play twice, with each getting one "home game" in the series.
From there, the D-backs will return stateside for their true home opener on March 31 as they begin a four-game set with the San Francisco Giants.
The D-backs' interleague schedule consists of the Cleveland Indians, Detroit Tigers, Houston Astros and Kansas City Royals at home, while they will travel to face the Indians, Chicago White Sox, Astros and Minnesota Twins.
Arizona will close its regular season with a three-game series against the St. Louis Cardinals.
The entire 2014 Diamondbacks schedule can be found here.
- Beckett, Puig silence D-backs in series-clinching win for Dodgers: By The Numbers
- D-backs' Bolsinger struggles in first career start
- Ethier's HR propels Dodgers over Diamondbacks
- D-backs lose early lead, fall to Dodgers: By The Numbers
- Reserve outfielder Tony Campana supplies spark during D-backs' sluggish start
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB Insider - Thursday April 17Tim Kurkjian talks about the Diamondbacks' tough start to the season.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday April 17Bickley blasts Kevin Towers' philosophy and the need for an analytics GM.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday April 17Is it too early to make a change?
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday April 16Can the D-backs weather the storm?
- Jay Franklin, Archie Bradley's agent - Tuesday April 15Archie Bradley's agent clarifies his comments he made while talking to Ken Rosenthal.
- Mike Bolsinger, D-backs pitcher - Tuesday April 15D-backs pitcher Mike Bolsinger talks about his MLB debut.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday April 15D-backs manager Kirk Gibson talks about the team's pitching woes.