Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 1:20 pm
Arizona vs. UCLA game time set
The Wildcats have owned the Bruins in recent years, winning each of the last five meetings. Last season, they won in impressive fashion by the score of 48-12.
Last week, the Wildcats throttled the Washington Huskies 52-17 and their offense has been among the best in the country all year long.
UCLA was on a bye week but returns to action against the Arizona State Sun Devils this week.
Former Chandler High standout Brett Hundley is the Bruins signal caller and this will be his first career game against the Wildcats.
This week, Arizona takes on No. 10 USC at home at 12:30 p.m. on ABC. The game will give the Wildcats a chance to see how they stack up against one of the Pac-12's elite teams.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?