Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 1:20 pm
Arizona vs. UCLA game time set
The Wildcats have owned the Bruins in recent years, winning each of the last five meetings. Last season, they won in impressive fashion by the score of 48-12.
Last week, the Wildcats throttled the Washington Huskies 52-17 and their offense has been among the best in the country all year long.
UCLA was on a bye week but returns to action against the Arizona State Sun Devils this week.
Former Chandler High standout Brett Hundley is the Bruins signal caller and this will be his first career game against the Wildcats.
This week, Arizona takes on No. 10 USC at home at 12:30 p.m. on ABC. The game will give the Wildcats a chance to see how they stack up against one of the Pac-12's elite teams.
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.