Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 1:20 pm
Arizona vs. UCLA game time set
The Wildcats have owned the Bruins in recent years, winning each of the last five meetings. Last season, they won in impressive fashion by the score of 48-12.
Last week, the Wildcats throttled the Washington Huskies 52-17 and their offense has been among the best in the country all year long.
UCLA was on a bye week but returns to action against the Arizona State Sun Devils this week.
Former Chandler High standout Brett Hundley is the Bruins signal caller and this will be his first career game against the Wildcats.
This week, Arizona takes on No. 10 USC at home at 12:30 p.m. on ABC. The game will give the Wildcats a chance to see how they stack up against one of the Pac-12's elite teams.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.