Updated Oct 22, 2012 - 1:20 pm
Arizona vs. UCLA game time set
The Wildcats have owned the Bruins in recent years, winning each of the last five meetings. Last season, they won in impressive fashion by the score of 48-12.
Last week, the Wildcats throttled the Washington Huskies 52-17 and their offense has been among the best in the country all year long.
UCLA was on a bye week but returns to action against the Arizona State Sun Devils this week.
Former Chandler High standout Brett Hundley is the Bruins signal caller and this will be his first career game against the Wildcats.
This week, Arizona takes on No. 10 USC at home at 12:30 p.m. on ABC. The game will give the Wildcats a chance to see how they stack up against one of the Pac-12's elite teams.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.