Updated Jan 4, 2013 - 11:02 am
Arizona Wildcats poised to lose offensive line coach Anae
According to DeseretNews.com, offensive line coach Robert Anae will be leaving Tucson to become BYU's offensive coordinator.
Anae was scheduled to arrive in Provo Friday morning for a round of interviews. If things go smoothly, an announcement could come as soon as Friday afternoon.
Along with offensive coordinator responsibilities, Anae would also serve as BYU's offensive line coach, sources said.
Anae joined Mike Stoops' Wildcats staff in 2011 and was retained by new coach Rich Rodriguez in 2012. Before moving to Tucson Anae was offensive coordinator and inside receivers coach at BYU.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.