Updated Apr 11, 2013 - 3:18 pm
Arizona coach can't say much about Davonte' Neal...yet
Former Chaparral High School star Davonte' Neal, who played for Notre Dame last year, has reportedly decided to transfer to the University of Arizona.
Neal, who is a former five-star prospect and two-time Gatorade Player of the Year, originally committed to the Fighting Irish over the Wildcats just last year.
"We're in the process of talking with him and getting all the paperwork that needs to be done in that process," was all Rodriguez would tell Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Thursday. "So hopefully there will be more details later."
Neal had one catch for -5 yards as a freshman last season, and returned 21 punts for 46 yards. He is leaving Notre Dame to be closer to his newborn daughter in Arizona.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.