Updated May 24, 2013 - 2:22 pm
Arizona will not play UNLV in Glendale this season
Reports circulated that the team's road date with UNLV, which is scheduled for September 7, would be moved from Vegas to Glendale. According to UA Athletic Director Greg Byrne, that won't be happening.
We were excited about moving the UNLV game to PHX & wish it could have happened for our team & fans. We do understand UNLV's position.— Greg Byrne (@Greg_Byrne) May 24, 2013
The rest of Arizona's non-conference schedule includes home dates vs. Northern Arizona and the University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.