Updated Jan 3, 2014 - 9:14 am
Arizona Wildcats land top recruit Jalen Tabor
Thursday, during the Under Armor All-America Game, cornerback Jalen Tabor announced he had chosen Arizona over Alabama.
Tabor is ranked as the 15th-best prospect in the country by ESPN.com, 24th by Rivals.com, 38th by Scout.com and 53rd by 247Sports.
A 6-foot-1, 188-pound player from Friendship Collegiate Academy in Washington D.C., Tabor told the broadcast crew part of the reason for choosing Tucson was the family atmosphere provided by the football program.
Tabor is one of the highest-rated high school recruits in Wildcats' history, and is the highest-rated of Arizona's 29 commitments for 2014.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.