Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 3:29 pm
2014 Arizona Wildcats football schedule released
The 'Cats will open their season in Arizona Stadium against UNLV, whom they beat 58-13 in the second week of the 2013 season.
From there, the team will hit the road for a matchup with University of Texas San Antonio. It will be the second game between the teams in as many years, as the Wildcats beat the Roadrunners 38-13 in Tucson last season.
Arizona returns home for the next two games, including a matchup with Nevada and then the Pac-12 opener against California the following week.
The Wildcats have a Thursday night matchup in Autzen Stadium against the Ducks on Oct. 2, and will face off against rival Arizona State in Tucson on Nov. 28, which is the Friday after Thanksgiving.
|Aug. 30||UNLV||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Sept. 6||UTSA||Alamodome, San Antonio, TX|
|Sept. 13||Nevada||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Sept. 20||California||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Oct. 2||Oregon||Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OR|
|Oct. 11||USC||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Oct. 25||Washington State||Martin Stadium, Pullman, WA|
|Nov. 1||UCLA||Rose Bowl, Los Angeles, CA|
|Nov. 8||Colorado||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Nov. 15||Washington||Husky Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Nov. 22||Utah||Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT|
|Nov. 28||Arizona State||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
In 2013, the Wildcats posted an 8-5 record, including a 4-5 mark in the Pac-12. They won their second bowl game in as many seasons, defeating Boston College by a score of 42-19 in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl.
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Arizona coach: Receiver Austin Hill is 100 percent
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.