Updated Jan 8, 2014 - 3:29 pm
2014 Arizona Wildcats football schedule released
The 'Cats will open their season in Arizona Stadium against UNLV, whom they beat 58-13 in the second week of the 2013 season.
From there, the team will hit the road for a matchup with University of Texas San Antonio. It will be the second game between the teams in as many years, as the Wildcats beat the Roadrunners 38-13 in Tucson last season.
Arizona returns home for the next two games, including a matchup with Nevada and then the Pac-12 opener against California the following week.
The Wildcats have a Thursday night matchup in Autzen Stadium against the Ducks on Oct. 2, and will face off against rival Arizona State in Tucson on Nov. 28, which is the Friday after Thanksgiving.
|Aug. 30||UNLV||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Sept. 6||UTSA||Alamodome, San Antonio, TX|
|Sept. 13||Nevada||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Sept. 20||California||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Oct. 2||Oregon||Autzen Stadium, Eugene, OR|
|Oct. 11||USC||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Oct. 25||Washington State||Martin Stadium, Pullman, WA|
|Nov. 1||UCLA||Rose Bowl, Los Angeles, CA|
|Nov. 8||Colorado||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Nov. 15||Washington||Husky Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
|Nov. 22||Utah||Rice-Eccles Stadium, Salt Lake City, UT|
|Nov. 28||Arizona State||Arizona Stadium, Tucson, AZ|
In 2013, the Wildcats posted an 8-5 record, including a 4-5 mark in the Pac-12. They won their second bowl game in as many seasons, defeating Boston College by a score of 42-19 in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.