Arizona Wildcats lose recruit Jalen Tabor to Florida
A five-star recruit according to some services, the cornerback was the 15th-best prospect in the country, according to ESPN.com.
Thursday, Tabor announced he was changing his mind, and instead will head to Florida.
"It's definitely correct, Jalen will be a Florida Gator," Marie Tabor said via text, according to Gerry Hamilton of ESPN.com . "Final decision."
It's a stunning and disappointing development for the Wildcats, who were likely already penciling in the 6-foot-1, 188-pound defensive back into their secondary.
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Arizona will start season with freshman Anu Solomon at quarterback
- 2014 UA Hall of Fame inductee Dick Tomey: Rich Rodriguez 'the right man at the right time' for Wildcats
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.