Former UA linebacker Marquis Flowers selected by Bengals in 6th round
The Cincinnati Bengals made linebacker Marquis Flowers their sixth-round selection (No. 212 overall), meaning he will join Ka'Deem Carey and Shaq Richardson on an NFL roster this summer.
Flowers moved from safety to linebacker after his sophomore season, and the move appears to have paid off.
Flowers was second on the UA defense as a senior with 93 tackles, and made a team-high 11 tackles for loss to go along with one sack. He also recorded an interception and recovered two fumbles.
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Arizona Wildcats' scoreboard rated among NCAA's best
- Arizona AD Greg Byrne asks Twitter for feedback on scoreboard
- What the magazines are saying about Arizona Wildcats football
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.