Former UA linebacker Marquis Flowers selected by Bengals in 6th round
The Cincinnati Bengals made linebacker Marquis Flowers their sixth-round selection (No. 212 overall), meaning he will join Ka'Deem Carey and Shaq Richardson on an NFL roster this summer.
Flowers moved from safety to linebacker after his sophomore season, and the move appears to have paid off.
Flowers was second on the UA defense as a senior with 93 tackles, and made a team-high 11 tackles for loss to go along with one sack. He also recorded an interception and recovered two fumbles.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?