Former UA linebacker Marquis Flowers selected by Bengals in 6th round
The Cincinnati Bengals made linebacker Marquis Flowers their sixth-round selection (No. 212 overall), meaning he will join Ka'Deem Carey and Shaq Richardson on an NFL roster this summer.
Flowers moved from safety to linebacker after his sophomore season, and the move appears to have paid off.
Flowers was second on the UA defense as a senior with 93 tackles, and made a team-high 11 tackles for loss to go along with one sack. He also recorded an interception and recovered two fumbles.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.