Arizona forward Brandon Ashley underwent successful foot surgery
Ashley, who suffered the season-ending foot injury during the Wildcats' 60-58 loss at Cal Berkeley on Feb. 1, averaged 11.5 and 5.8 rebounds in 22 starts this season.
While the former All-American will be forced to sit out for the remainder of the 2013-14 campaign, Ashley told ESPN.com's Jeff Goodman last week that he'll likely return to Tucson for his junior season.
"I wasn't 100 percent (about coming back) before the injury," Ashley told ESPN.com. "But I've thought about it, and there's a very, very, very strong chance I'll be back at the University of Arizona next year."
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.