Love free gifts?
Well then you’re in luck, because the Arizona Diamondbacks announced their 2017 promotional schedule, and there’s plenty of reason to be excited.
Some of the items to be given away include a Mother’s Day Clutch, Arizona Flag Cap and State Forty Eight T-shirt.
Of course, the team will of course be giving away bobbleheads this season.
Last year’s Diamondbacks’ bobblehead giveaways ranked 13th in the MLB, and this year they include a Star Wars-inspired Paul Goldschmidt, a Robbie Ray Strikeout Counter and a Sugar Skull.
The Diamondbacks will also feature a Jake Lamb bobblehead courtesy of Arizona Sports 98.7 FM, which will go to the first 20,000 fans to arrive at Arizona’s April 8 game against the Cleveland Indians.
Lamb took a step forward in 2016, in his third season in the majors, hitting .249 with 29 home runs, 91 RBI and 81 runs scored last season.
The bobblehead features the 26-year-old third baseman with a Diamondbacks shirt on petting a lamb.
Last year, Arizona Sports sponsored an A.J. Pollock bobblehead for a game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
For information regarding all of the Diamondbacks’ promotions this season, visit the team’s website.
- Patrick Corbin throws another gem, D-backs beat Mets
- ESPN Insider: D-backs’ Goldschmidt has second-best hit tools in baseball
- D-backs put Mathis on disabled list, make three other roster moves
- ESPN Insider: Martinez trade should not affect D-backs’ outfield defense
- Trivia Tuesday: Most starts in D-backs’ history