Arizona Diamondbacks unveil 2017 promotional schedule
Love free gifts?
Well then you’re in luck, because the Arizona Diamondbacks announced their 2017 promotional schedule, and there’s plenty of reason to be excited.
Some of the items to be given away include a Mother’s Day Clutch, Arizona Flag Cap and State Forty Eight T-shirt.
Of course, the team will of course be giving away bobbleheads this season.
Last year’s Diamondbacks’ bobblehead giveaways ranked 13th in the MLB, and this year they include a Star Wars-inspired Paul Goldschmidt, a Robbie Ray Strikeout Counter and a Sugar Skull.
The Diamondbacks will also feature a Jake Lamb bobblehead courtesy of Arizona Sports 98.7 FM, which will go to the first 20,000 fans to arrive at Arizona’s April 8 game against the Cleveland Indians.
Lamb took a step forward in 2016, in his third season in the majors, hitting .249 with 29 home runs, 91 RBI and 81 runs scored last season.
The bobblehead features the 26-year-old third baseman with a Diamondbacks shirt on petting a lamb.
Last year, Arizona Sports sponsored an A.J. Pollock bobblehead for a game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
For information regarding all of the Diamondbacks’ promotions this season, visit the team’s website.
- Rays beat writer on Steven Souza: Made big strides in 2017 as hitter
- Arizona Diamondbacks ‘happy’ for their former outfielder, J.D. Martinez
- Lovullo on Jarrod Dyson: ‘He’s not a fourth outfielder, he’s more than that’
- D-backs acquire outfielder Steven Souza from Tampa, send Drury to NY
- D-backs manager Lovullo on Yasmany Tomas: ‘It’s a blank canvas for me’