Cardinals add Kevin Snyder to practice squad, release Connor Harris
The Arizona Cardinals signed Kevin Snyder to their practice squad and released fellow linebacker Connor Harris on Monday, the team announced.
The 6-foot-2, 245-pound Snyder made two appearances for the Denver Broncos this season.
Snyder went undrafted out of Rutgers in 2015 and first joined the Detroit Lions before bouncing around WITH practice squads in San Francisco and New England. He was elevated to the Patriots’ regular roster for the 2015 AFC Championship game before joining the Broncos last year.
Harris, a rookie out of Lindenwood College in Missouri, holds the NCAA record in all divisions for recording 633 tackles in his career. He won the 2016 Cliff Harris Award given to the best defender in football for small schools in Division II, III and the NAIA.
- ‘How many of those am I on?’ Keim eyes improving Cards, not hot seat
- Bené Benwikere continues patching holes for Cardinals
- ESPN: Wilks’ job security at risk with GM Steve Keim on hot seat
- Behind Enemy Lines: Two-win Cardinals host one-win Raiders
- Week 11 NFL injury report: Oakland Raiders vs. Arizona Cardinals