Cardinals add Kevin Snyder to practice squad, release Connor Harris
The Arizona Cardinals signed Kevin Snyder to their practice squad and released fellow linebacker Connor Harris on Monday, the team announced.
The 6-foot-2, 245-pound Snyder made two appearances for the Denver Broncos this season.
Snyder went undrafted out of Rutgers in 2015 and first joined the Detroit Lions before bouncing around WITH practice squads in San Francisco and New England. He was elevated to the Patriots’ regular roster for the 2015 AFC Championship game before joining the Broncos last year.
Harris, a rookie out of Lindenwood College in Missouri, holds the NCAA record in all divisions for recording 633 tackles in his career. He won the 2016 Cliff Harris Award given to the best defender in football for small schools in Division II, III and the NAIA.
- Report: Jags expected to hire Cardinals OC candidate John DeFilippo
- Where the Cardinals stand in hiring Kliff Kingsbury’s coaching staff
- ESPN gives Cardinals ‘D’ offseason regrade, rank Bradford worst signing
- After Cardinals fall far in 3 years, these dates will be key this offseason
- Mike McCoy is getting an interview with the *stifles laugh* Jags?