Kevin Grow was an internet sensation.
Now, he’s a Harlem Globetrotter.
Grow, 18, is a senior at Bensalem High School in Pennsylvania with Down syndrome who managed the schools boys’ basketball team for all four years of his high school career. Video of him knocking down four 3-pointers in the final two minutes of a Bensalem game went viral.
The teenager’s stint with the Globetrotters wasn’t the first stop of the basketball career which followed his one-game highlight reel’s exposure. In February, the teenager was signed to a two-day contract with the Philadelphia 76ers.
On Sunday, Grow suited up for the Globetrotters. Check out the video below:
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity