D-backs announce return of summer ticket package: 40 games for $80
The Arizona Diamondbacks have announced they will continue the summer ballpark pass program they began in 2017.
This summer, fans can get tickets to the 40 home games between May 28 through August 26 for $80.
The D-backs ballpark summer pass is valid for all games, including giveaways and fireworks promotions.
- May 28: Memorial Day Camo Cap (first 20,000 fans)
- June 2: Star Wars Paul Solo Bobblehead Day (20,000)
- June 17: Father’s Day Hawaiian Shirt (15,000)
- July 21: Jake Lamb Bobblehead Day (20,000)
- Aug. 5: Alumni Game and All-time Team Fan Vote T-shirt (20,000)
Last season, fans could purchase 25 tickets for $50. The 4,000 tickets allocated to the program sold out in three-and-a-half days.
The D-backs were among many teams in the MLB to offer subscription-based programs in 2017. Other teams included the St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Athletics and Pittsburgh Pirates.
Visit the D-backs’ site to purchase tickets.
- D-backs acquire INF/OF Tim Locastro from Yankees
- D-backs’ Archie Bradley is either closing or tweeting about that song
- Reports: INF Wilmer Flores agrees to deal with Diamondbacks
- Diamondbacks release 2019 spring training radio, TV broadcast schedule
- Status update: The Diamondbacks’ 2019 arbitration-eligible players