D-backs announce return of summer ticket package: 40 games for $80
The Arizona Diamondbacks have announced they will continue the summer ballpark pass program they began in 2017.
This summer, fans can get tickets to the 40 home games between May 28 through August 26 for $80.
The D-backs ballpark summer pass is valid for all games, including giveaways and fireworks promotions.
- May 28: Memorial Day Camo Cap (first 20,000 fans)
- June 2: Star Wars Paul Solo Bobblehead Day (20,000)
- June 17: Father’s Day Hawaiian Shirt (15,000)
- July 21: Jake Lamb Bobblehead Day (20,000)
- Aug. 5: Alumni Game and All-time Team Fan Vote T-shirt (20,000)
Last season, fans could purchase 25 tickets for $50. The 4,000 tickets allocated to the program sold out in three-and-a-half days.
The D-backs were among many teams in the MLB to offer subscription-based programs in 2017. Other teams included the St. Louis Cardinals, Oakland Athletics and Pittsburgh Pirates.
Visit the D-backs’ site to purchase tickets.
- D-backs’ loss on Friday to Rockies shrivels playoff chances
- Diamondbacks bullpen has rough eighth inning in loss to Rockies
- D-backs’ Brad Ziegler tweets his frustrations on costly replay review
- For Coyotes Night, Ekman-Larsson had reasons to be nervous for first pitch
- Change in D-backs rotation allows Greinke to start final game if needed