Depending on where you fell in the debate as to whether the Arizona Cardinals should have released quarterback Logan Thomas last Saturday, Friday’s news that the former Virginia Tech product was released by the Miami Dolphins either humbled your stance or added fuel to your argument.
As one of 19 cuts made by the Cardinals six days ago, Thomas didn’t linger in free agent purgatory long, and was quickly nabbed off waivers by the Dolphins last Sunday.
However, Thomas’ stint in “Magic City” didn’t quite stick, as Miami announced it was releasing Thomas in order to make room for a pair of transactions.
Appearing in two games for the Cardinals in 2014, Thomas completed 1-of-9 passes for 81 yards and a touchdown.
- Cardinals’ top leaders attend QB Sam Darnold’s pro day
- 2017 Cardinals Karlos Dansby, Blaine Gabbert make free agent visits
- Chiefs sign DT Xavier Williams after Cardinals decline to match
- Report: Cardinals, others propose limit on early NFL start times
- Mathieu ready to take next step after Cardinals, Peterson