Depending on where you fell in the debate as to whether the Arizona Cardinals should have released quarterback Logan Thomas last Saturday, Friday’s news that the former Virginia Tech product was released by the Miami Dolphins either humbled your stance or added fuel to your argument.
As one of 19 cuts made by the Cardinals six days ago, Thomas didn’t linger in free agent purgatory long, and was quickly nabbed off waivers by the Dolphins last Sunday.
However, Thomas’ stint in “Magic City” didn’t quite stick, as Miami announced it was releasing Thomas in order to make room for a pair of transactions.
Appearing in two games for the Cardinals in 2014, Thomas completed 1-of-9 passes for 81 yards and a touchdown.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- In the face of criticism, Cardinals QB Carson Palmer stays even-keeled
- Dealing Cards: Carson Palmer defends J.J. Nelson, MNF adds a practice day
- Carson Chats: Intelligence, confidence key to Nelson’s game
- Cardinals RB David Johnson: There really is no timeline for injury return