Depending on where you fell in the debate as to whether the Arizona Cardinals should have released quarterback Logan Thomas last Saturday, Friday’s news that the former Virginia Tech product was released by the Miami Dolphins either humbled your stance or added fuel to your argument.
As one of 19 cuts made by the Cardinals six days ago, Thomas didn’t linger in free agent purgatory long, and was quickly nabbed off waivers by the Dolphins last Sunday.
However, Thomas’ stint in “Magic City” didn’t quite stick, as Miami announced it was releasing Thomas in order to make room for a pair of transactions.
Appearing in two games for the Cardinals in 2014, Thomas completed 1-of-9 passes for 81 yards and a touchdown.
- Dealing Cards: IR returns look unlikely, Gabbert reviews his NFL journey
- Week 12 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Calais Campbell: Decision to leave Cardinals has ‘worked out’
- Texans claim former Cardinals RB Andre Ellington off waivers
- Arians: John Brown not expected to play Sunday against Jacksonville