Arizona fans must be focused on their first big Pac-12 game of the season against UCLA, but now there will be a much bigger audience watching with ESPN’s College Gameday coming to Tucson.
The game will take place at 5 p.m. on ABC.
College Gameday is a weekly preview show airing on ESPN that hosts the show from a different college each week. The show is hosted by Rece Davis alongside analysts Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit and Desmond Howard.
The show is well-known for having large crowds behind their live broadcast and showing signature signs from fans.
No. 20 Arizona is coming off a school record 77-13 win over NAU. Quarterback Anu Solomon threw for 285 yards and four touchdowns.
No. 10 UCLA is coming off their biggest win of the season against No. 19 BYU. A late rally with two touchdowns in the fourth quarter completed the comeback for the Bruins. Running back Paul Perkins had 20 carries for 219 yards and one touchdown.
Last season UCLA beat Arizona 17-7.
- Surprise! Arizona C Deandre Ayton declares for the NBA Draft
- Arizona upset by Buffalo, bounced from NCAA Tournament
- Arizona, Buffalo prepare for battle of different styles in NCAA Tournament
- SI: Buffalo Bulls are likely to pull off upset against Arizona Wildcats
- ESPN’s Jay Bilas: Deandre Ayton is ‘Hall of Fame good’