Arizona fans must be focused on their first big Pac-12 game of the season against UCLA, but now there will be a much bigger audience watching with ESPN’s College Gameday coming to Tucson.
The game will take place at 5 p.m. on ABC.
College Gameday is a weekly preview show airing on ESPN that hosts the show from a different college each week. The show is hosted by Rece Davis alongside analysts Lee Corso, Kirk Herbstreit and Desmond Howard.
The show is well-known for having large crowds behind their live broadcast and showing signature signs from fans.
No. 20 Arizona is coming off a school record 77-13 win over NAU. Quarterback Anu Solomon threw for 285 yards and four touchdowns.
No. 10 UCLA is coming off their biggest win of the season against No. 19 BYU. A late rally with two touchdowns in the fourth quarter completed the comeback for the Bruins. Running back Paul Perkins had 20 carries for 219 yards and one touchdown.
Last season UCLA beat Arizona 17-7.
- Top plays with Arizona ties from the 2017 college football season
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton
- ASU’s Harry, UA’s Tate land on Athlon’s preseason All-American team
- ASU, Arizona, GCU and high schools represent state in 2018 MLB Draft
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald on track to break one of biggest records in 2018