After making a spot start Monday night against the San Francisco Giants at AT&T Park, right-handed pitcher Archie Bradley was optioned by the Arizona Diamondbacks to Triple-A Reno.
Bradley was recalled Sunday to start in place of Rubby De La Rosa, who was pressed into relief action twice before his scheduled turn as Arizona’s fourth starter. Bradley allowed five runs on seven hits while walking four in 4.1 innings during the D-backs’ 9-7, 11-inning win over the Giants.
Bracho, 23, was part of the D-backs’ Opening Day roster and pitched in the first game of the season, allowing one earned run on two hits in 1.1 innings of work. He was optioned to Reno the next day. With the Aces, the right-hander has seen action in four games, posting a 2.25 ERA and six strikeouts in four innings.
- Goldschmidt, Dyson lead Diamondbacks to win over Angels
- Jarrod Dyson robs potential go-ahead grand slam in D-backs’ win
- D-backs’ Souza Jr. takes casual stroll on Chase Field concourse
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: A combined no-no and a torrid Socrates Brito
- From the D-backs’ POV: How the ninth inning unraveled in loss to Mets