The Bucks are absolute savages (via r/nba) pic.twitter.com/fEWpvQV6Sq— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) April 22, 2017
If you thought the Milwaukee Bucks playing the “Barney & Friends” theme song when the team introduced the visiting Toronto Raptors prior to Game 3 of their first round matchup was a one-off event, think again.
The Bucks kept on trolling Saturday, when they had a young fan kick an inflatable raptor before throwing down a vicious 360 dunk on a three-foot rim.
The dunk earned her three 10s from the judges and a victory in the halftime dunk contest.
There is one issue with the dunk, however, as one astute observer pointed out.
Milwaukee mascot Bango the Buck also took some digs at the Raptors on social media before the game.
Unfortunately for Milwaukee, the Bucks were unable to back up their smack talk, as Toronto evened the series up at two games apiece with a hard-fought 87-76 road victory.
- LeBron James grabs a beer while giving the Raptors a beatdown
- Mother and son put on kiss cam at Milwaukee Bucks game
- Russell Westbrook stays consistent with Game 4 attire
- Bucks introduce Raptors lineup with ‘Barney & Friends’ theme song
- ESPN’s Elhassan: It’s right for Suns to give McDonough fifth season