Arizona football to give away Gronk spike bobbleheads vs. NAU
Expect the attendance at the Arizona Wildcats’ season-opener against Northern Arizona to … spike.
That’s because Arizona will be handing out a special Rob Gronkowski “Gronk spike” bobblehead to season ticket holders and 10,000 additional fans via a voucher system at Arizona Stadium on Sept. 2.
The bobblehead features the former Arizona tight end, who played for the Wildcats from 2007-09, in a mid-Gronk spike.
How do you get one?
Season ticket holders will each be given one bobblehead per account. To be eligible, fans must be a season ticket holder or purchase season tickets by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 27. The account must have at least one adult season ticket on it.
Season ticket holders will then be emailed a voucher to redeem at the game — bobbleheads will be available for pick-up on Bear Down Field beginning at the end of the third quarter through 30 minutes prior to the end of the game. Vouchers must be printed.
Additionally, 10,000 vouchers of different colors will be handed out at the gates at the beginning of the game. One color will be selected as a winner at the end of the third quarter, and fans can then use that color of voucher to pick up the bobbleheads through 30 minutes following the game.
- ASU and Arizona face Pac-12-leading Stanford, desperate Cal
- The 5: Notable quotes from Kevin Sumlin’s introduction at Arizona
- Arizona leapfrogs ASU in AP Poll after hosting Oregon schools
- Nine things to know about new Arizona football coach Kevin Sumlin
- Kevin Sumlin to Arizona: Past, present and (maybe) future Wildcats react