Arizona pros, teams pay tribute to moms on Mother’s Day
It’s Mother’s Day. And like any holiday that celebrates people in one’s life, it’s pretty special.
Social media was flooded with users paying tribute to all of the special moms out there on their day.
Several of Arizona’s professional athletes and teams joined the celebration on Sunday, posting pictures and heartfelt messages for the beloved mothers in their life.
Taking on the Washington Nationals in the final game of a four-game series, the Diamondbacks traded in the Sedona Red for light pink in honor of the holiday.
D-backs reliever Archie Bradley, Baxter The Bobcat and several other Valley athletes and teams joined in on the celebration.
- The Consensus Week 3: Cardinals fall after Los Angeles debacle
- Pinnacle five-star point guard Nico Mannion commits to Arizona
- Keim: David Johnson extension continues helpful trend for Cardinals
- ‘I feel like my agent did a great job’: Cards RB Johnson talks new contract
- Khalil Tate’s status up in the air for Arizona against Southern Utah