Arizona pros, teams pay tribute to moms on Mother’s Day
It’s Mother’s Day. And like any holiday that celebrates people in one’s life, it’s pretty special.
Social media was flooded with users paying tribute to all of the special moms out there on their day.
Several of Arizona’s professional athletes and teams joined the celebration on Sunday, posting pictures and heartfelt messages for the beloved mothers in their life.
Taking on the Washington Nationals in the final game of a four-game series, the Diamondbacks traded in the Sedona Red for light pink in honor of the holiday.
D-backs reliever Archie Bradley, Baxter The Bobcat and several other Valley athletes and teams joined in on the celebration.
- Week 11 NFL injury report: Oakland Raiders vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Consensus Week 11: Hanging with KC doesn’t help Cardinals’ rankings
- Re-establishing David Johnson first step for Cardinals offense
- Cardinals’ Steve Wilks: Playing for draft pick is ‘loser’s mentality’
- Kickoff time, TV network announced for ASU at Arizona game