Sun Devil Hockey reveals alternate black sweaters, gold sticks
The Arizona State Sun Devils have unveiled a new uniform.
ASU hockey — which enters the week of Dec. 10 ranked No. 15 in the country according to the USCHO poll, revealed Tuesday their new Adidas “adizero” black alternate jersey.
“We are really excited to be the first NCAA adidas school to roll out an alternate adizero jersey, along with an exclusive chrome gold CCM JetSpeed stick,” ASU hockey equipment manager Jon Laughner said in a statement. “When designing this uniform, we tried to encompass every aspect of the equipment in the uniform design all the way down to matching our stick to our uniform.”
The school says it now has five helmets and three jerseys that provide a total of 135 possible uniform combinations.
The Sun Devils will next play on Friday at home against Colorado College. Puck drop for that game is at 7:05 p.m.
- ASU QB Daniels, Arizona WR Curry on freshman All-American watch list
- ASU DB Terin Adams to transfer, Herm Edwards talks hand claps
- ASU football, adidas release all-white uniforms
- AP Poll: Clemson No. 1 in preseason top-25; ASU receives trio of votes
- ASU named as one of the 50 best college football programs historically