Report: Wildcats G Devonaire Doutrive transferring from Arizona
A move is reportedly taking place down in Tucson.
In 26 games as a freshman, Doutrive averaged 3.3 points on 45% shooting to along with three rebounds per game.
While his numbers don’t jump off the page, Doutrive had his moments last season with Arizona.
His most notable game came against the Oregon State Beavers on February 28.
Grabbing an offensive rebound and scoring on a mid-air putback just before the final buzzer, Doutrive provided the dagger for Arizona as the Wildcats knocked off Oregon State 74-72 with the game-winner.
Doutrive finished the game with nine points and five rebounds, two of which were offensive boards.
The win represented the third straight victory for the team following a seven-game losing streak.
- Arizona sophomore Devonaire Doutrive walks back transfer plans
- Arizona junior G Alex Barcello announces he will transfer
- Nevada transfer Jordan Brown picks Arizona over ASU, others
- Sun Devils, Wildcats and other Arizona-linked MLB Draft picks
- Arizona basketball releases 2019-20 non-conference schedule