Report: Wildcats G Devonaire Doutrive transferring from Arizona
A move is reportedly taking place down in Tucson.
In 26 games as a freshman, Doutrive averaged 3.3 points on 45% shooting to along with three rebounds per game.
While his numbers don’t jump off the page, Doutrive had his moments last season with Arizona.
His most notable game came against the Oregon State Beavers on February 28.
Grabbing an offensive rebound and scoring on a mid-air putback just before the final buzzer, Doutrive provided the dagger for Arizona as the Wildcats knocked off Oregon State 74-72 with the game-winner.
Doutrive finished the game with nine points and five rebounds, two of which were offensive boards.
The win represented the third straight victory for the team following a seven-game losing streak.
- Arizona basketball enters 2019-20 ranked No. 21 in AP preseason poll
- Study: ASU-UA is top rivalry in USA, Valley fans show hate toward LA
- Arizona’s offense goes quiet in second half in loss to Washington
- Miller, Wildcats turning to handful of new players in 2019-20 season
- Arizona undefeated in Pac-12 play after win over Colorado