Former Sun Devil Jon Rahm wins BMW Championship on stellar shot
Former Arizona State Sun Devil Jon Rahm nailed an amazing 66-foot putt in a playoff to win the 2020 BMW Championship on Sunday.
Rahm’s shot beat Dustin Johnson, who also finished four under for the tournament.
The Spaniard saved his best for the final day of the BMW Championship.
Rahm shot a 64 on Sunday, good enough to finish six under par for the round.
He shot a 75, 71 and 66 over the first three days of the tournament.
- Herm Edwards, ASU familiarizing themselves with fanless stadiums
- ASU quarterback Jayden Daniels talks building momentum and muscle
- ASU’s Robert Rodriguez looking to ‘change the narrative’ of defensive line
- ASU’s Michael Turk ‘a better punter’ after unprecedented NFL Draft process
- ASU is Herm Edwards’ ‘last hoorah’; Sun Devils have options at RB