The Arizona Diamondbacks released a new uniform set this season and to say it has generated some reactions would be an understatement.
Their eight base uniforms will be worn all throughout the season, but it turns out those will not be the only uniforms they wear.
The team announced on Wednesday it will join the rest of Major League Baseball and wear special jerseys and hats to celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, while there are updated designs for Memorial Day, Independence Day and All-Star events.
On Mother’s Day, which is May 8, they will wear these:
On Father’s Day, which is June 19, the D-backs will be in these:
On Memorial Day, which is May 30, the club will wear these threads:
On July 4, the D-backs will wear this:
Any Diamondback who makes it to this year’s All-Star Game in San Diego will wear this hat:
The last Diamondback to take part in the Home Run Derby was Chris Young in 2010, but if one makes it this year, he will wear this hat:
- Kansas State basketball throws it back with lavender jerseys
- G League’s 87ers soak up fame in SpongeBob uniforms
- D-backs’ Archie Bradley to appear in ASU’s Curtain of Distraction
- Video game appears to leak image of fifth Phoenix Suns jersey
- Army unveils World War II-inspired uniforms for Army-Navy game