It’s pretty difficult to snag an autograph from a major league player, but if you wait in the rain, you might get a little something more.
That’s what happened to two young fans who waited for Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer.
It’s true, having good manners and patience can go a long way. Not to mention, those fans saw a top-notch game Thursday night, with Cleveland blowing out the Los Angeles Angels 14-4.
- Ironwood golfer finds time to volunteer with demanding studying workload
- Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians reflects on his decision to retire
- Stangers help Christian Pulisic reunite with furry friend for the holidays
- Red Mountain swimmer battles transverse myelitis while giving back
- D-backs, Archie Bradley to host annual Celebrity Golf Classic