It’s pretty difficult to snag an autograph from a major league player, but if you wait in the rain, you might get a little something more.
That’s what happened to two young fans who waited for Cleveland Indians pitcher Trevor Bauer.
It’s true, having good manners and patience can go a long way. Not to mention, those fans saw a top-notch game Thursday night, with Cleveland blowing out the Los Angeles Angels 14-4.
- Houston Texans’ JJ Watt donates $10K to family of fallen firefighter
- Washington rookie RB Derrius Guice surprises mom with new ride
- 49ers’ Marquise Goodwin surprises mother, sister with new home
- Nets’ Allen Crabbe saves former school with large donation
- Orioles honor Maryland newspaper shooting victims with touching tribute