The Arizona Wildcats are at it again, and whether that’s a good thing or not is up for debate.
The football program known for its Western-themed “Hard Edge” video series (yes, there were two episodes and they can be seen here and here) well as a James Bond-style “License to Thrill” feature has come up with a new promotional flick in honor of the 2016 season.
This year’s theme? The movie “Gladiator.”
In the video, scenes with head coach Rich Rodriguez as well as members of this year’s team spliced together with clips from the 2000 film, while dialogue from the movie is played. There are also highlights from previous Arizona seasons.
“Are you not entertained,” Rodriguez asks.
It’s an excellent question, really.
- Arizona guard Rawle Alkins plans to return vs. Alabama
- Arizona’s defense proves too much for No. 7 Texas A&M in Phoenix
- Arizona quarterback Khalil Tate named Manning Award finalist
- Former No. 2 Arizona falls out of AP top-25 poll, ASU ranked 20th
- Rich Rodriguez clearly not happy after loss to Arizona State