The Arizona Wildcats are at it again, and whether that’s a good thing or not is up for debate.
The football program known for its Western-themed “Hard Edge” video series (yes, there were two episodes and they can be seen here and here) well as a James Bond-style “License to Thrill” feature has come up with a new promotional flick in honor of the 2016 season.
This year’s theme? The movie “Gladiator.”
In the video, scenes with head coach Rich Rodriguez as well as members of this year’s team spliced together with clips from the 2000 film, while dialogue from the movie is played. There are also highlights from previous Arizona seasons.
“Are you not entertained,” Rodriguez asks.
It’s an excellent question, really.
- Arizona cheerleader ejected during Arizona State, Arizona clash
- ASU basketball amped up leading into showdown vs. Arizona
- Former Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez could be named in Title IX lawsuit
- ASU re-enters AP Poll at No. 25; Arizona 17th heading into rivalry
- Study: ASU, Arizona football programs have room to improve brands