The Arizona Wildcats are at it again, and whether that’s a good thing or not is up for debate.
The football program known for its Western-themed “Hard Edge” video series (yes, there were two episodes and they can be seen here and here) well as a James Bond-style “License to Thrill” feature has come up with a new promotional flick in honor of the 2016 season.
This year’s theme? The movie “Gladiator.”
In the video, scenes with head coach Rich Rodriguez as well as members of this year’s team spliced together with clips from the 2000 film, while dialogue from the movie is played. There are also highlights from previous Arizona seasons.
“Are you not entertained,” Rodriguez asks.
It’s an excellent question, really.
- Three Wildcats make ESPN’s list of the top-25 players in college hoops
- Arizona basketball cancels Spain exhibition game after Barcelona attack
- Arizona’s Trier dunks on defender, pulls out the Iverson step-over
- Arizona football to give away Gronk spike bobbleheads vs. NAU
- Arizona football receives two votes in USA Today Coaches Poll