The Arizona Wildcats are at it again, and whether that’s a good thing or not is up for debate.
The football program known for its Western-themed “Hard Edge” video series (yes, there were two episodes and they can be seen here and here) well as a James Bond-style “License to Thrill” feature has come up with a new promotional flick in honor of the 2016 season.
This year’s theme? The movie “Gladiator.”
In the video, scenes with head coach Rich Rodriguez as well as members of this year’s team spliced together with clips from the 2000 film, while dialogue from the movie is played. There are also highlights from previous Arizona seasons.
“Are you not entertained,” Rodriguez asks.
It’s an excellent question, really.
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate wins Pac-12 Player of the Week after UCLA win
- Arizona football preview: Tate and the Wildcats face Rosen and the Bruins
- Arizona head coach Sean Miller issues support for FBI NCAA investigation
- Pac-12 announces task force seeking answers in college sports
- Arizona picked by media to win Pac-12 hoops; ASU sixth