The Arizona Wildcats are at it again, and whether that’s a good thing or not is up for debate.
The football program known for its Western-themed “Hard Edge” video series (yes, there were two episodes and they can be seen here and here) well as a James Bond-style “License to Thrill” feature has come up with a new promotional flick in honor of the 2016 season.
This year’s theme? The movie “Gladiator.”
In the video, scenes with head coach Rich Rodriguez as well as members of this year’s team spliced together with clips from the 2000 film, while dialogue from the movie is played. There are also highlights from previous Arizona seasons.
“Are you not entertained,” Rodriguez asks.
It’s an excellent question, really.
- ASU, Arizona, GCU and high schools represent state in 2018 MLB Draft
- Arizona basketball back to work after tumultuous season
- ASU, Arizona football teams will debut with national TV games in 2018
- UA’s Sean Miller: Deandre Ayton is a ‘once in a lifetime type of player’
- High school coach: Ayton more skilled than Embiid was entering draft