Updated Oct 23, 2012 - 5:36 pm
BizNasty: Prank victim
That changed during the recent BioSteel camp in Aurora, Ontario when Bissonnette was a victim of a pretty good one.
While checking into the camp, staff members stop Bissonnette and pretty much interrogate him at the direction of Calgary Flames' forward Mike Cammalleri, who was orchestrating things via cell phone.
At one point, security asks Bissonnette what team he plays for.
"Phoenix. Well, maybe Quebec soon," he responded.
The process ends with BizNasty almost shirtless, but the video shows what a good sport he is.
- Steve Nash posts photo with former Suns teammate Goran Dragic
- D-backs reward loyal fans with memorable visit to Chase Field
- Rockies spell All-Star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki's name wrong on jersey giveaway
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon destroys young girl with crossover
- Texas Tech coach Kingsbury reads tweets about his own attractiveness