Updated Nov 7, 2012 - 10:38 am
She doesn't play football like a girl
Suffice it to say nobody in The Gremlin League in Salt Lake City, Utah has ever used that line on 9-year-old Sam Gordon -- and she is a girl!
A Youtube video of Gordon's highlights in the league has over a quarter-million hits since its posting Monday, and it's easy to see why. This girl can play.
According to the stats on the video, Gordon has run for almost 2,000 yards and 35 touchdowns, and apparently, at least based on editing, has never been tackled.
Unfortunately, we can't pick her up for the second half of Fantasy Football season.
- High school hockey player executes earth-shattering clothesline on opponent
- Ken Griffey Jr. not exactly thrilled during this interview
- Roger, Roger: Kareem reprises his Airplane! role for Wisconsin ad
- Sun Devil football trolls their in-state rival
- Tyreke Evans gets stuck in elevator prior to facing Suns